Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday,

was here and gone and still no baby. I never thought at 9 months pregnant I would feel like spring cleaning the house, washing the car and much more. Seems like I feel better and have much more energy than I have the last 8 months. Weird. I told our team yesterday at lunch “the house is clean, the car is clean and ready to go, the Christmas decorations are up, what else is this baby waiting on?” 9mo. is really a long time, so thankful im not an elephant, who has to wait much longer, 24mo.?? Although, after only having to carry Isaiah for 31wks.. I feel like I am caring this one for 24mo! All in all, I am so thankful to God for allowing me to go through this long wait and hopefully being able to bring our little girl home strong and healthy just a few days after she is born. Thank-you, so much for all of your prayers, I know the Lord heard and answered!

IMG_3902IMG_3900

Getting the car ready to bring little sis’ home!

IMG_3904

Dreaming!

IMG_3834IMG_3775

Yes, Isaiah is his fathers’ son!

These two are my “pride and joy”. I thank God every day for a strong, Godly husband to lead and to care for my little family, and I thank Him for our little man who brings so much joy into our lives. And am so excited to have little sis’ join us soon. I am a very rich woman!

5 comments:

  1. Kay, I love hearing how it's going for you!! Will be thinking of you in the next couple weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... WISH I was with you..but I should count my blessings that I am healthy too..miss you and love you.. praying for a safe arrival mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nesting.... :) Praying, Hoping we hear some good news soon!! Cute pictures. Isaiah will make an excellent BIG brother!! Love you all Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes got that burst of energy just before things started to happen-so watch out :)
    ~~~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. She'll be here in a day or two!
    -MB

    ReplyDelete